Sonntag, 19. Juli 2015

Our Beautiful World "LAYERS"

Hello, welcome to a new week with "OBW", Ros has a great theme for us this week 
"
L
a
y
e
r
s


 we love to stack stones at the rivers or mountains ;-)


Beautiful and impressive nature in a ravine in Austria (Breitachklamm)
the rocks seems layered


 layered firewood


and my last photo for today is this beautiful zinnia, so pretty with her layerd petals, they are blooming right now in our garden.



Come and join us...
we love to see your photos






Mandysea: teacupofscrapisms





Have a great and sunny week...
Manuela





4 Kommentare:

  1. I always love coming to your blog. Your photography is amazing! WHat fun is stacking stone!! I love this! Beautiful natural shot too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Die Breitachklamm ist einfach toll - da war ich auch schon mal, aber da waren ganz viele Leute...

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love the stacked rocks Manuela , great photo also the ravine, how magnificent. Zinnias are so pretty lovely pic

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo, ich begrüße dich ganz herzlich auf meinem Blog und freue mich über Deine Meinung oder Kommentare.
Ich freue mich, dich bald wieder begrüßen zu dürfen.

Hi, I welcome you on my blog. I am happy about your opinion and comments
I am looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Manuela