Sonntag, 8. März 2015

Our Beautiful World "BLACK AND WHITE"

Hello, this week it's my turn at "Our Beautiful World" and I choose "black and white" and edited some photos.
The snowdrops are blooming right now in our garden, at long last spring is coming, the weather forecast for today says temperatures until 20 degree C, nice! :-)







This is a plant of the arum family. I don't know the name of it! Maybe you now it?




 Our orchids are blooming again, i like the look of them on the black rocks.




and my last photo which I like to share today is this little starling!





Come and join in...



 http://our--beautiful--world--365.blogspot.de/








Have a great week

Manuela






6 Kommentare:

  1. Manuela, I just love your black and white post...gorgeous snowdrops, very delicate. You must have a wonderful garden - springs bulbs, lilies and orchids - all on my favourites list. Have a fabulous week Cheers Robyn

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich liebe schwarz /weiß Fotos, ich habe sogar einen eigenen Blog dazu.
    Deine Fotos sind wirklich schön, tolle Aufnahmen und auch die Bearbeitung der Blüte mit dem Fokus auf den Blütenstempel finde ich großartig !
    Ich würde mich freuen, wenn du mich mal besuchen würdest.
    Einen schönen Sonntag und ♥liche Grüße
    Jutta
    Einen schönen Sonntag

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ich liebe schwarz /weiß Fotos, ich habe sogar einen eigenen Blog dazu.
    Deine Fotos sind wirklich schön, tolle Aufnahmen und auch die Bearbeitung der Blüte mit dem Fokus auf den Blütenstempel finde ich großartig !
    Ich würde mich freuen, wenn du mich mal besuchen würdest.
    Einen schönen Sonntag und ♥liche Grüße
    Jutta
    Einen schönen Sonntag

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wonderful photos in black and white!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Wunderschöne Schwarz-Weiss Fotos! Ich sollte auch mehr damit herumspielen!

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo, ich begrüße dich ganz herzlich auf meinem Blog und freue mich über Deine Meinung oder Kommentare.
Ich freue mich, dich bald wieder begrüßen zu dürfen.

Hi, I welcome you on my blog. I am happy about your opinion and comments
I am looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Manuela