Sonntag, 7. September 2014

Our Beautiful World "Sweet"

Hi, hope you are all fine...
this week at "OBW" Kirtsy has suggested the word "Sweet" 
mmhh...a lot of things can be sweet...

I made this photo at "Ladurée"



so delicious....


  and cute little fur babies are also sooo sweet...


and so much more...
 hop over to my great team colleagues and see what "sweet" shots they have....






http://our--beautiful--world--365.blogspot.de/


Wish you a good start into the new week....

Manuela









4 Kommentare:

  1. Sure is sweet, especially those from Lauduree! and the furry babies are so adorable and sweet!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh delicious!! I could just eat some of those ... And I adore the little fur babies!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi Manuela, those sweet treats look heavenly and too nice to eat - no maybe just one with raspberries. The baby goat are so cute...super photos. Cheers and have a lovely week Robyn

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Some delicious looking macarons there Manuela :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo, ich begrüße dich ganz herzlich auf meinem Blog und freue mich über Deine Meinung oder Kommentare.
Ich freue mich, dich bald wieder begrüßen zu dürfen.

Hi, I welcome you on my blog. I am happy about your opinion and comments
I am looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Manuela