Sonntag, 9. November 2014

Our Beautiful World "BLUE"

Welcome to a "blue" week at "Our Beautiful World" by Kirsty.
I found this photo, a lot of blue inside...
I made it on top of the mountain "Monte Generoso" located on the border between Switzerland and Italy. The view is to "Lake Lugano". 
Blue sky and the water... a wonderful view, but cold was it!!






And now, I am on the way to my team colleagues to see what they come up with...

Ros: Mikey's Mom 


Have a cozy november day...
Manuela





5 Kommentare:

  1. Ohhh WOW Manuela, super views and well done to get to the top to that these spectacular photos. Excellent and have a wonderful week Cheers Robyn

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow! What amazing shots!! Spectacular!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow, Manuela! Beautiful photos and amazing you made it to the top.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. A spectacular outlook indeed Manuela! The band of white snow through the centre of the photo dividing the colours looks so pretty! :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo, ich begrüße dich ganz herzlich auf meinem Blog und freue mich über Deine Meinung oder Kommentare.
Ich freue mich, dich bald wieder begrüßen zu dürfen.

Hi, I welcome you on my blog. I am happy about your opinion and comments
I am looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Manuela