Sonntag, 17. August 2014

Our Beautiful World "Signage"

I welcome you to a  new week at "Our Beautiful World". 
"Signage" is the suggested word by Milagros

It's very easy to find some of them, because they are everywhere!

I found this funny sign in Paris


 In Germany we have a lot of signs in the traffic, it's a whole forest of signs.... :-o


This one is from my daughter, she found it in New York, i think it's a fun sign!!
 

 
 and this one from Florida


 Wow, it's a high price for it, and it seems daunting to feed them!!!



this signage is so pretty ...


(Singapore)


(London)



he, he and the last sign, comes from our laundry...


;-)







I am curious to see your photos....

Join us at


http://our--beautiful--world--365.blogspot.de/



Have a great week...
Manuela

 
 
 
 

3 Kommentare:

  1. Oh Terrific Manuela!!! I adore your shots especially the road signs there in Germany!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. So viele witzige Schilderbilder! Das letzte ist zum Schreien!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Manuela, these are a fabulous collection of signage photos....the tree post is wonderful and I do hope people heed the crocodile warning...some stupid people in Australia don't with awful outcomes. Have a great week Robyn

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo, ich begrüße dich ganz herzlich auf meinem Blog und freue mich über Deine Meinung oder Kommentare.
Ich freue mich, dich bald wieder begrüßen zu dürfen.

Hi, I welcome you on my blog. I am happy about your opinion and comments
I am looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Manuela