Sonntag, 27. September 2015

Our Beautiful World "BRICKS"

Hello, it's Sunday again ...Mandy give us the word "bricks" for this week. 
I recently made some photos up north in Germany, here are a lot of buildings, no, almost all of them built with red bricks ;-)


I made all photos in "Bremen". I took the first one at the harbour, I was fascinated that there is growth possible between the bricks and cement! While I was taking the picture, a passing woman told me, that the name of the plant is corydalis!
It seems, that it only needs water and sun, nothing else! Very uncomplicated! I found, that it looks so pretty on the brickwall!





 


 
This is also my last post for "Our Beautiful World" it was a great and fun time with a fantastic team!
I keep my farewell short, I want to thank you all girls for the last one and a half year. It was a pleasure to be a member of your team and I will still join in from time to time!
And also thanks to them, who shared all the photos with interesting places all over the world or just great other impressions! 
:-)


http://our--beautiful--world--365.blogspot.de/



 
Enjoy your Sunday...

Manuela
 




7 Kommentare:

  1. I will miss your beautiful photography you bring to the team. Its an amazing place where you live - just look at those amazing photos in this post!! Yes, definitely will miss this! hugs xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi Manuela, many weeks since I've been around to visit OBW and I see this is your last week - I have so enjoyed your photos; this weeks bricks are so fascinating - incredible to find plants growing in tiny crevasses and the patterns in the arches are beautiful. Keep taking beautiful photos and will keep in touch and visit your blog to see what you're up to. Hugs and enjoy life Robyn

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi Manuela, many weeks since I've been around to visit OBW and I see this is your last week - I have so enjoyed your photos; this weeks bricks are so fascinating - incredible to find plants growing in tiny crevasses and the patterns in the arches are beautiful. Keep taking beautiful photos and will keep in touch and visit your blog to see what you're up to. Hugs and enjoy life Robyn

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love your pictures of Bremen, Manuela! Makes me want to visit that city :-)
    Wish you all the best and hope to see your beautiful photos from time to time on OBW ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. This is one amazing posts loaded with beautiful shots!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Bremen sieht aus als wäre es eine Reise wert! Sehr schön! Muss ich auf meine (lange) Liste schreiben...

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Wow! These photos are fantastic! I was traveling last week and so just heard about your departure from OBW. I will hope this means very good things for you in the future. We'll look forward to your occasional participation at OBW and maybe catching up with you in card challenges here and there. Take care and be blessed!

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo, ich begrüße dich ganz herzlich auf meinem Blog und freue mich über Deine Meinung oder Kommentare.
Ich freue mich, dich bald wieder begrüßen zu dürfen.

Hi, I welcome you on my blog. I am happy about your opinion and comments
I am looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Manuela