Sonntag, 10. Mai 2015

Our Beautiful World "Life was like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get"

Hello, and  Happy Mothersday  I wish you all a great day!
Our lovely Robyn has chosen the new topic for "Our Beautiful World"
 "Life was like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get" 
a popular quote of the movie "Forest Gump"
  I remember this moment...
 I was looking forward to get our stuff from Shanghai, it arrived around 3 month later than we did. And it was really a surprise to see how they have packed the container box! The heaviest on top, of course!!!?!? Every box was like a "box of chocolates" because we didn't now what to expect!
 

Some items were broken, annoying but there are worse things than that!

We don't know what life has in store for us and that's why we should enjoy more the little things and every single day!


 :-)








Enjoy your day...

Manuela




2 Kommentare:

  1. Love your post Manuela...I remember the moving boxes many times, last move I packed all my stamping stuff in my car to move as lots got damaged the previous time. And yes every single day is precious and holds some small surprise or special moment. Have a wonderful week Hugs Robyn

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Sorry to hear about the bad experience with the shipping from Shanghai! Sure love to enjoy the chocolate truffle with you, lovely shots and Happy Mother's Day to you!

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo, ich begrüße dich ganz herzlich auf meinem Blog und freue mich über Deine Meinung oder Kommentare.
Ich freue mich, dich bald wieder begrüßen zu dürfen.

Hi, I welcome you on my blog. I am happy about your opinion and comments
I am looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Manuela